The Adventure Begins – Industrial Users Group
Register Now for Users Group Conference,
Sept. 13-14, 2012.
Why Users Group? Computers Unlimited’s annual Users Group Conference draws users from all over the U.S. and Canada, lending knowledge and years of experience to be shared with other industry leaders. TIMS users have been coming to Users Group Conferences for the past 26 years; gaining valuable insight from CU employees and other TIMS users alike. The networking opportunities are unmatched and provide users like you one more tool to find solutions to industry specific challenges that you face in your day-to-day business.
Here are just a few of the classes being offered during our 2012 conference…
- Mobile Devices Landscape – Handhelds, Tablets & Smartphones
- Exploring Gas Inventory & Innovative Features of Mobile Solutions/ACM
- Turning Up the Heat with TIMS Propane
- TIMS Credit Card Processing
- BI: Cubes, Dashboards, Report Builder 3.0, 3rd party alternatives
- Explore the New Look and Feel of TIMS 6
Who should attend? TIMS users, owners, employees, and potential TIMS users.
When: Main Conference – Sept.13-14; Pre-Conference – Sept. 12.
Where: Crowne Plaza, Billings, MT. Be sure to mention Computers Unlimited for the preferred rate before August 2nd.
How: To register online, go to 2012 Industrial Users Group Registration.