Running an Audiology and Speech-Language Pathologist combined practice is a lot of work, but you do it because it benefits your patients. Make it easier on yourself and your staff by improving your daily processes. Take a look at TIMS SLP features to find out if they can help your practice.
- Simply log in and schedule SLP-specific appointments, look-up historical information, or print reports.
- Quickly create Evaluation, Progress, Re-certification, and Plan of Care Reports.
- Compile SOAP notes, Custom Report Templates, and Test/Assessment Scores
- Document SLP visit details: Fluency/Voice, Recommendations, Diagnosis, Goals, Assessments Scores, Developmental History, Behavioral Observations, and Communication Profile.
- Easily communicate between the audiologist and the speech-language pathologist, resulting in superior care.
- Track patient information including: letters and forms, and other vital information.
can benefit your practice, click below to request a demo.