Running an audiology and SLP combined practice is a lot of work, but you do it because it benefits your patients. Make it easier on yourself and your staff by improving your daily processes. Take a look at TIMS SLP features to find out if they can help your combined audiology and SLP practice.
- Simply log-in and schedule SLP specific appointments and work in a SLP specific history screen, where the user can look-up historical information or print reports.
- TIMS Software provides instant convenience for your patients and your staff, with one easy-to-use system.
- Better communication between the audiologist and the speech-language pathologist results in superior care.
- SLP documentation with specific sections for documenting visit details: Fluency/Voice, Recommendations, Diagnosis, Goals, Assessments Scores, Developmental History, Behavioral Observations, and Communication Profile.
- Quickly create Evaluation, Progress, Re-certification, and Plan of Care Reports.
- Patient information is trackable; including letters and forms, and other vital information.
- Compile SOAP notes, Custom Report Templates, and Test/Assessment Scores.
- TIMS Software integrates all of your daily business processes making them manageable.
- Use the same process for appointments, insurance, billing, record keeping, and specific documents that pertain to either audiology or SLP.