Computers Unlimited, maker of TIMS Software, is seeking an executive level sales professional to represent our products and services to a national audience. Computers Unlimited is a local, family-owned business with a 40-year history of software application development, installation and support. Our products and services are considered Enterprise level, and are nationally recognized as the leading integrated software systems to the welding supplies and compressed/atmospheric gases distribution channel. This is an opportunity to engage consultative sales practices at a national level while working for a local company..
The primary activities will be to move qualified leads through the eight-step sales process. Possessing the ability to analyze a prospect's infrastructure and confidently recommend changes and process improvements will be key to success. The selected candidate can expect to travel approximately 35 days annually. The nature of the travel is to either represent Computers Unlimited at various industry events, or to conduct on-site system demonstrations. Being able to effectively present to small groups is expected.
So why would you want to join the people at Computers Unlimited?
You want to grow your skills and share your passion. When you are growing, we know that will resonate through the perception you are creating--and leaving behind--about our company and products.
You want to be supported in a family-oriented atmosphere. In the company's 40 years, we've learned a thing or two about how to treat people. And, that's really step #1: treat people like people. We want to help you align your personal goals with the company's goals so we all win in the end.
You want to be heard. You are a unique individual with ideas, vision and enthusiasm. We will consider ourselves honored to hear what you have to say from Day 1 to Day 12,775 and beyond. (Did you do the math? That's 35 years and, yes, that's how long a few of our employees have worked here.)
You have a passion for the future. Just look at what technology has accomplished in the past few years. What will this company achieve with you on board reaching goals and sharing your passion? We don't know for sure, but we're excited to find out.
- Education - Bachelor's degree or higher in Business or related area. Exceptions may be considered if the candidate has a strong, relevant work history and proven successes in a related field.
- Experience - Previous experience with direct selling and/or customer service(s) is expected. Current industry and/or TIMS Software knowledge would benefit the candidate greatly.
- Training will be considered and made available if an individual has strong interest in the role but lacks areas of experience considered relevant to the role’s success.
- This position reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing. This is an exempt, full-time position. Travel is required.
- Compensation includes a base salary plus sales commissions calculated against margin dollars generated. Salary will be negotiated based upon existing TIMS knowledge, sales experience, work history and referrals.
Apply and request a full job description by emailing your résumé, cover letter and reference documents to Jobs@CU.net.This position was posted on October 28th, 2019, in Billings, Montana.