TIMS Software, developed by Computers Unlimited, provides comprehensive and integrated business management software for Home Medical Equipment and Durable Medical Equipment (HME|DME) suppliers. The software offers rules-based, revenue-qualifying patient intake including workflow and document management. Other features include Accounts Receivable (A/R) collections worklists, ePurchasing, eDrop shipping, asset tracking, inventory management, mobile delivery, business intelligence and so much more. TIMS also provides the strategic partnership that delivers the right mix of software, service and support to help our customers succeed and thrive in today’s highly competitive and thoroughly regulated business climate. Simply put—we empower HME|DME businesses to increase efficiency and decrease denials. TIMS Software accomplishes this feat with a state-of-the-art desktop application and native, mobile, smart device applications.
So why should you join the team responsible for marketing the TIMS Software to an audience of customers and prospects?
You want to grow your skills and also thrive. When you are thriving, we know that will resonate in the work and content you produce for our prospects and customers. They in turn will reach their highest potential as well.
You want to be supported in a family-oriented atmosphere. In the company's near 40 years, we've learned a thing or two about how to treat people. And that's really step #1: treat people like people. You are not a commodity. We want to help you align your personal goals with the company's goals so we all win in the end.
You want to be heard. You are a unique individual with ideas, vision and enthusiasm. We will consider ourselves honored to hear what you have to say from Day 1 to Day 12,775 and beyond. (Did you do the math? That's 35 years and, yes, that's how long a few of our employees have worked here.)
You have a passion for the future. Just look at what technology has accomplished in the past few years. What will this company achieve with you on board reaching goals, thriving and sharing your passion? We don't know for sure, but we're excited to find out.
What will we expect of the person who will fill this position?
Candidates must have a knack and love for writing, and be willing to rapidly gain a comprehensive understanding of the industries the company serves. As a content creator, you will be expected to develop and sustain the company's brand and voice across all methods of media including emails, web pages, blogs, social media, trade journals, product brochures, short paragraph descriptions and press releases.
- Education—Associates or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or in a related field.
- Experience—Copywriting and/or writing experience with creative and technical writing, grammar, proofreading, editing and revising for the purpose of generating marketing and training materials. Proven general business experience relative to practical business vocabulary and concepts, and the goal of striving for best practices through continual process improvement within business processes.
- Collaborate and function within an existing Sales & Marketing team
- Identify target market segments and create target-specific content
- Author various types of content for multiple media outlets
- Provide constructive feedback to other contributors, and edit other writers’ content in order to maintain company branding and voice
- Create and maintain long-term content projects such as case studies and eBooks
- Organize, balance and prioritize multiple projects at various stages in order to meet deadlines
- Use feedback and analytical tools to improve marketing strategies and tactics
- Continually build and modify content for search engine optimization and lead generation
- Develop a passion and strong understanding for the industry and the company’s mission
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt and project the style, tone, and voice of our company’s various types of content
- Possess an analytical mindset and exercise an interest in using data to optimize and scale marketing strategies and tactics
- Apply excellent organizational skills in order to work independently and prioritize projects
- A minimum of 2 years of marketing and content creation experience is preferred
- Knowledge of HME|DME medical supplies and related insurance billing processes is beneficial
Still reading? Ready to apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume. If you have any references or writing examples you think we should see, be sure to include those also. Good luck!