Computers Unlimited, maker of TIMS Software, is seeking an executive level sales professional to represent our products and services to a national audience. Computers Unlimited is a local, family-owned business with a 40-year history of software application development, installation and support. Our products and services are considered Enterprise level, and are nationally recognized as the leading integrated software systems to home and durable medical equipment providers. This is an opportunity to engage consultative sales practices at a national level while working for a local company.
The primary activities will be to move qualified leads through the eight-step sales process. Possessing the ability to analyze a prospect's infrastructure and confidently recommend changes and process improvements will be key to success. The selected candidate can expect to travel approximately 35 days annually. The nature of the travel is to either represent Computers Unlimited at various industry events, or to conduct on-site system demonstrations. Being able to effectively present to small groups is expected.
So why should you join the team responsible for engaging prospects and educating them on the benefits of TIMS Software?
You want to grow your skills and also thrive. When you are thriving, we know that will resonate in the support you provide to our prospects and sales staff.
You want to be supported in a family-oriented atmosphere. In the company's near 40 years, we've learned a thing or two about how to treat people. And that's really step #1: treat people like people. You are not a commodity. We want to help you align your personal goals with the company's goals so we all win in the end.
You want to be heard. You are a unique individual with ideas, vision and enthusiasm. We will consider ourselves honored to hear what you have to say from Day 1 to Day 12,775 and beyond. (Did you do the math? That's 35 years and, yes, that's how long a few of our employees have worked here.)
You have a passion for the future. Just look at what technology has accomplished in the past few years. What will this company achieve with you on board reaching goals, thriving and sharing your passion? We don't know for sure, but we're excited to find out. Our People Make It Happen.
What will we expect of the person who will fill this position?
The primary objective of the New Systems Consultant role is to generate and maximize new sales revenue through product and support services contracts with businesses who are not currently users of TIMS Software.
It is expected the Consultant will build and maintain an active portfolio with many qualified prospects in various stages of the selling process. At any point in time, the Consultant is expected to identify where each prospect is within the selling process. Guidelines for the primary responsibilities follow the traditional 8-step selling process for complex sales: Prospecting, Pre-Approach, Approach, Presentation, Trial Close, Handling Objections, Close, and Follow-up. The Consultant may collaborate with department resources to identify, build or obtain items and materials required for successful sales and sales processes. Resources include Marketing, as well as Sales Support, Project Management, Development and Support Services.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or higher in Business or related area. Exceptions will be considered if the candidate has a strong work history and proven success in a related field.
- Experience: Current TIMS Software knowledge, or other Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management Technology/Software, is highly preferred. Previous experience with direct selling and/or customer service is also preferred.
- Build and actively work a prospect portfolio as to evaluate the opportunity to sell products and services
- Strive to constantly enhance TIMS Software prospect relationships and the company's marketplace perception
- Possess the ability to analyze prospect’s infrastructure and recommend changes for process improvements
- Provide cost-benefit analysis for TIMS application adoption and process improvement
- Confidently express the best software and hardware solution(s) for a prospect's business
- Proactively schedule system demonstrations through web-sessions, onsite visits, and meetings at tradeshows
- Capture and maintain accurate and complete prospect information
- Stay informed of ongoing TIMS and third-party software developments
- Manage changes to sales orders and communicate changes with the related departments
- Coordinate with customer service for status on orders and ensuring the delivery commitment to the client is met
- Continually recommend, and assertively leverage marketing campaigns
- Utilize excellent time management skills to effectively balance multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize responsibilities to promote consistent sales
- Support other sales consultants when necessary
- Continuous active engagement of an 8-step sales process across the entire portfolio
- Participate in training sessions and professional development
- Allocate adequate time to practice and refine interview and demonstration skills
- Use ingenuity and teamwork to reduce sales cycles and increase sales revenue
- Gather and share awareness of competitors’ system functionality and marketplace presence
- Thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment that is client focused
Training will be considered and made available if an individual has strong interest in the role but lacks areas of experience considered relevant to the role’s success.
Travel to customer sites and tradeshows will be required as deemed necessary to meet the goals of the position. The amount of travel can expect to be a few days per month, and will be determined by tradeshow dates and prospects’ requests for onsite demonstrations.
Apply and request a full job description by emailing your résumé, cover letter and reference documents to Jobs@CU.net.This position was updated on October 28th, 2019, in Billings, Montana.