The objective of this position is to offer a service to new and existing customers by providing quality, error free business intelligence analytics software in a cost effective manner. This position will be responsible to develop business intelligence analytics solutions using current tools and technologies. These solutions will support customer workflows and business decision needs. The candidate who accepts this position will also be responsible for continuing to improve the system by contributing ideas, features, and enhancements.
Computers Unlimited creates innovative software for 3 distinct markets: Industrial Gas & Welding Supply Distributors, Home & Durable (HME|DME) Medical Equipment Providers, and Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (SLP) Practices.
So why should you join the team responsible for supporting the users of TIMS Software?
You want to grow your skills and also thrive. When you are thriving, we know that will resonate through the support you provide to our customers. They in turn will provide excellent service to their customers.
You want to be supported in a family-oriented atmosphere. In the company's 40 years, we've learned a thing or two about how to treat people. And that's really step #1: treat people like people. We want to help you align your personal goals with the company's goals so we all win in the end.
You want to be heard. You are a unique individual with ideas, vision and enthusiasm. We will consider ourselves honored to hear what you have to say from Day 1 to Day 12,775 and beyond. (Did you do the math? That's 35 years and, yes, that's how long a few of our employees have worked here.)
You have a passion for the future. Just look at what technology has accomplished in the past few years. What will this company achieve with you on board reaching goals, thriving and sharing your passion? We don't know for sure, but we're excited to find out.
- Education—Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with Business minor, Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems with Business minor, or equivalent degree.
- Experience—3+ years experience with Microsoft® Azure and PowerBI technologies; Experience with data modeling and design specific to a Business Intelligence environment; Experience with/knowledge of C# .NET, SQL, M, and DAX programming.
- Take transactional data and develop a strategy to translate the data into a user friendly, readable, format that can be distributed across a variety of channels.
- Ability to design, develop, and deploy PowerBI solutions.
- Design, build and deploy: a Data management strategy; SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) cubes; SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports; dashboard solutions.
- Maintain existing BI software and complete custom development as required by our customers.
Necessary Skills for Optimal Job Performance:
- Ability to analyze, understand, and approach projects in a logical and systematic manner so programming is complete, accurate, and interfaces well with the rest of the software.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team-focused environment and lead other developers.
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about learning so as to keep up with changes in the software, new technologies and techniques, and to changes in business direction..
Interested? Email your résumé, cover letter and reference documents to email@example.com A full job description will be provided as part of the interview process.