TIMS Software, developed by Computers Unlimited, provides comprehensive and integrated business management software for Home Medical Equipment (HME) providers. TIMS provides the strategic partnership that delivers the right mix of software, service and support to help our customers succeed and thrive in today’s highly competitive and thoroughly regulated business climate. Simply put—we empower HME businesses to increase efficiency and decrease denials. TIMS Software accomplishes this feat with a state-of-the-art desktop application and native, mobile, smart device applications.
So why should you join the team responsible for engaging prospects and educating them on the benefits of TIMS Software?
You want to grow your skills and also thrive. When you are thriving, we know that will resonate in the support you provide to our prospects and sales staff.
You want to be supported in a family-oriented atmosphere. In the company's 40+ years, we've learned a thing or two about how to treat people. And that's really step #1: treat people like people. You are not a commodity. We want to help you align your personal goals with the company's goals so we all win in the end.
You want to be heard. You are a unique individual with ideas, vision and enthusiasm. We will consider ourselves honored to hear what you have to say from Day 1 to Day 12,775 and beyond. (Did you do the math? That's 35 years and, yes, that's how long a few of our employees have worked here.)
You have a passion for the future. Just look at what technology has accomplished in the past few years. What will this company achieve with you on board reaching goals, thriving and sharing your passion? We don't know for sure, but we're excited to find out. Our People Make It Happen.
What will we expect of the person who will fill this position?
The successful candidate will focus primarily on the support and engagement of Medical Sales processes, contribute to marketing and promotion opportunities that generate qualified Medical leads, build and maintain useful sales materials and enthusiastically screen and qualify new medical leads.
The primary responsibility of this position is to actively support several steps in the sales process: lead follow-up; pre-approach interviews and prospect profiling; discuss and promote TIMS products and services; and conduct follow-up after the sale. Active support does include gathering and preparing quality demonstration data, collaborating with Marketing and Sales to build promotional materials relative to the sales process, and create data and sales support materials directly.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or higher in Business or related area. Exceptions will be considered if the candidate has a strong work history and proven success in a related field.
- Experience: Current TIMS Software knowledge, or other Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management Industry Knowledge, is highly preferred. Previous experience with direct selling and/or customer service is also preferred.
- A thorough and on-going understanding of TIMS applications is required to build demos and sales support materials
Medical Marketing Collaboration
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create content for messages that proactively represent and promote CU’s products and services
Engaging Leads & Prospects
- Actively follow-up and qualify new Medical leads while explaining TIMS features and benefits by using demonstrations and sales support materials.
Engaging the Sales Process
- Follow-up with the appropriate materials and prepare a thorough prospect profile for the Sales process. Prepare detailed TIMS quotes and transition qualified prospects to CU Sales personnel.
- Collaborate with the group director, Medical Sales personnel, and Marketing to identify elements that promote TIMS to individual and general Medical prospects.
Training will be made available if an individual has strong interest in the role but lacks areas of experience considered relevant to the role’s success.
Travel to customer sites and tradeshows will be required as deemed necessary to meet the goals of the position. The amount of travel can expect to be a few days per month, and will be determined by tradeshow dates and prospects’ requests for onsite demonstrations.
Still reading? Ready to apply?
Send an email to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume. If you have any references be sure to include those also. Good luck!