Computers Unlimited creates innovative software for 3 distinct markets: Industrial Gas & Welding Supply Distributors, Home Medical Equipment Providers, and Audiology & Speech/Language Practices.
With this role, you will join a team of Support Representatives responsible for assisting our software users with procedural questions about medical and rental billing, payer fee schedules, claims processing, payer document management, rental equipment tracking, etc. This team is adept at troubleshooting a variety of customer questions and, when necessary, interfacing with our development teams to relay information for future software enhancements.
Members of this team, headquartered in Billings, MT, possess or are learning the skills to troubleshoot more advanced customer questions that may have to do with situations as severe as possible data corruption. Our Support Representatives seek to develop solutions in-house and test them before presenting their findings to the customer.
As our first-line of customer service, we rely on this team to represent the entire company with their outstanding service and timely follow-ups. And, they do not disappoint; we are very proud to have an active help desk right here in Montana.
So why should you join the team responsible for supporting the users of TIMS Software?
You want to grow your skills and also thrive. When you are thriving, we know that will resonate through the support you provide to our customers. They in turn will provide excellent service to their customers.
You want to be supported in a family-oriented atmosphere. In the company's near 40 years, we've learned a thing or two about how to treat people. And that's really step #1: treat people like people. We want to help you align your personal goals with the company's goals so we all win in the end.
You want to be heard. You are a unique individual with ideas, vision and enthusiasm. We will consider ourselves honored to hear what you have to say from Day 1 to Day 12,775 and beyond. (Did you do the math? That's 35 years and, yes, that's how long a few of our employees have worked here.)
You have a passion for the future. Just look at what technology has accomplished in the past few years. What will this company achieve with you on board reaching goals, thriving and sharing your passion? We don't know for sure, but we're excited to find out.
What will we expect of the person who will fill this position?
We are looking for career-minded individuals with exceptional customer service, critical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills who enjoy working in a cross-functional team environment. Support team members should be resourceful, have a strong tenacity to solve problems, and be results-driven.
- Professionally answer customer inquiries by phone or email; diagnose, analyze and coordinate resolution of software issues in a timely manner; and record the solution in the incident tracking system.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers; understand the impact of issues on their business while educating users on the functionality and use of various applications.
- Keep updated on new releases/upgrades.
- Test and research software problems reported by customers in order to collaborate with software developers to provide as much information as possible to correct issues and implement long-term solutions.
- Keep current on TIMS Software functionality as it relates to area of specialization; and also proactively seek ways to streamline internal processes.
- Participate in the company's annual Users Group Conference.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems, or the equivalent in business or software related work experience.
- Expert organizational, problem solving, multi-tasking and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience in customer relations, support, software testing, documenting, accounting or industry specific experience.
- Problem solving, logical and intuitive thinking.
- Organization, attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Self-motivated and possess a high level of personal accountability.
- Planning, organizing and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple project/issues simultaneously.
- Willingness to own issues and see them through to completion.
- Committed to producing quality work.
- Adaptable with high stress tolerance.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Interested? Request a full job description and apply by emailing your résumé, cover letter and reference documents to email@example.com.
- Date Posted: March 22, 2022