Computers Unlimited creates innovative software for 3 distinct markets: Industrial Gas & Welding Supply Distributors, Home Medical Equipment Providers, and Audiology & Speech/Language Practices. We are headquartered in Billings, Montana with a customer base across the US,.
What will we expect of the person who will fill this position?
The person that fills this role will primarily support the Accounting & Administrative department. You will perform accounts receivable and collection duties. You will oversee the contracts for building cleaning and maintenance as well as assisting with phone coverage & office supply needs. You should have exceptional customer service skills, be resourceful and have the ability to solve problems. This is a non-exempt position and is located in our Billings, Montana office. The work schedule is Monday – Friday.
- Handle customers' accounts including invoicing, payment processing, and financial tracking.
- Demonstrate a high-level of judgment in collections – balance the need to collect with sales goals and relationships. Keeping up to date customer collections files.
- Organizing and maintaining accurate property and tenant information.
- Responsible for overseeing the cleaning and maintenance of properties.
- Issuing parking permits.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail/commercial deliveries including intercompany mail and trip to the post office as needed.
- Ensure coverage of phone and email communication from customers, routing as needed.
- Order and maintain office supply inventory and manage the office equipment, such as printers and copier, to minimize down time.
- Work with filing clerk to manage and organize customer files, vendor documents and records.
- Responsible for bank bag to include pick-up, preparing daily deposit, and deposit tracking log.
- Perform other related duties as necessary or assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Post-Secondary degree in Accounting/Finance or Business administration preferred.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 2 years office experience working with Microsoft products.
- Must be able to work independently and maintain confidentiality.
- Must have the ability to efficiently prioritize conflicting deadlines.
- Should display strong organization skills and be detail oriented, thorough and accurate.
Sound interesting? Ready to apply?
Send an email to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume. We look forward to learning more about you!
Posted: January 22, 2024