Under general supervision, Software Support Representatives provide quality support and training to end-users using strong problem solving techniques and emphasizing customer service. Solutions involve, but are not limited to, business operations, procedures and management. Support will be provided by clearly communicating solutions by phone or email in a user-friendly, professional manner. Representatives will perform related work as required.
Computers Unlimited creates innovative software (TIMS Software) for Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (SLP) Practices in the United States, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
So why should you join the team responsible for supporting the users of TIMS Software?
You want to grow your skills and also thrive. When you are thriving, we know that will resonate through the support you provide to our customers. They in turn will provide excellent service to their customers.
You want to be supported in a family-oriented atmosphere. In the company's 40 years, we've learned a thing or two about how to treat people. And that's really step #1: treat people like people. We want to help you align your personal goals with the company's goals so we all win in the end.
You want to be heard. You are a unique individual with ideas, vision and enthusiasm. We will consider ourselves honored to hear what you have to say from Day 1 to Day 12,775 and beyond. (Did you do the math? That's 35 years and, yes, that's how long a few of our employees have worked here.)
You have a passion for the future. Just look at what technology has accomplished in the past few years. What will this company achieve with you on board reaching goals, thriving and sharing your passion? We don't know for sure, but we're excited to find out.
- Education—Associates or Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or in a related field.
- Experience—Experience with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks), using computers in a business environment, familiarity with clinical and retail processes in a medical practice, and excellent customer service skills.
- Develop a working knowledge of TIMS Audiology & SLP Software and auxiliary software (NOAH, QuickBooks, Reports, Claim Processing, Credit Card Processing, etc.).
- Answer phone calls and monitor support tickets to accurately diagnose, analyze and coordinate resolutions of issues in a timely manner, while recording solutions in an incident tracking system.
- Test and research problems as reported by a customer, and communicate unresolved issues to the support manager.
- Develop a basic understanding of client server software and hardware, and database software.
Necessary Skills for Optimal Job Performance:
- Proficiency in proper phone etiquette, accurate typing and grammar.
- Professionalism and ability to function appropriately and productively in stressful situations.
- Ongoing dedication to knowledge of TIMS Software product.
- Ability to adjust effectively within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Active listening skills and appreciation for the diverse capabilities, insights, and ideas of others.
- Creativity in resolving problems and finding new and better ways to support our customers.
- Willingness to accept additional responsibility and challenges and to take each task seriously and as far as necessary.
- Ability to maintain high ethical standards that reflect honesty, integrity, and reliability.
- Work as a part of the Audiology team communicating, cooperating, and assisting where necessary to assure success.
Interested? Email your résumé, cover letter and reference documents to email@example.com A full job description will be provided as part of the interview process. Date posted August 6th, 2021.