The objective of this position is to provide reporting support for TIMS Software to both internal personnel and external customers.
Computers Unlimited creates innovative software for 3 distinct markets: Industrial Gas & Welding Supply Distributors, Home & Durable (HME|DME) Medical Equipment Providers, and Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (SLP) Practices.
So why should you join the team responsible for supporting the users of TIMS Software?
You want to grow your skills and also thrive. When you are thriving, we know that will resonate through the support you provide to our customers. They in turn will provide excellent service to their customers.
You want to be supported in a family-oriented atmosphere. In the company's 40 years, we've learned a thing or two about how to treat people. And that's really step #1: treat people like people. We want to help you align your personal goals with the company's goals so we all win in the end.
You want to be heard. You are a unique individual with ideas, vision and enthusiasm. We will consider ourselves honored to hear what you have to say from Day 1 to Day 12,775 and beyond. (Did you do the math? That's 35 years and, yes, that's how long a few of our employees have worked here.)
You have a passion for the future. Just look at what technology has accomplished in the past few years. What will this company achieve with you on board reaching goals, thriving and sharing your passion? We don't know for sure, but we're excited to find out.
- Education—Bachelor's degree in business area or work experience.
- Experience—Designing reports in Microsoft Reporting Services, Microsoft SQL Query, Diver, Power BI or similar report authoring tools. Experience in Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, and OLAP cubes is beneficial.
- Work with customer-facing TIMS support personnel to analyze customer requests and develop appropriate solutions utilizing supported BI tools.
- Test and research software issues and provide as much information as possible when escalating to other departments.
- Continually improve knowledge of TIMS software and Business Intelligence through internal training classes and individual reading and research.
- Assist in the annual Users Group Conference.
Necessary Skills for Optimal Job Performance:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Integrity relative to confidentiality of customers' data and business processes.
- Ability to work in a team-focused environment and lead other developers.
- Develop and maintain an atmosphere of cooperation and respect between departments and throughout relationships with management, peers, and employees.
- Ability to set priorities and organize tasks, projects, and resources so that deadlines are met and work time is productive.
- Work as a team member as part of cross-functional teams communicating, cooperating, advising, and assisting where necessary to assure success.
- Ability to function appropriately and productively in stressful situations.
- Ability to maintain high ethical standards that reflect honesty, integrity, and reliability.
- Decisiveness and diplomacy
Interested? Email your résumé, cover letter and reference documents to firstname.lastname@example.org A full job description will be provided as part of the interview process.