A successful candidate for this role will continue the development our software product by adding new applications and improving existing features related to web services. The individual may work remotely or in our Billings, Montana, offices. (Updated 4/13/23)
Computers Unlimited creates innovative software, named TIMS®, for 3 distinct markets: Industrial Gas & Welding Supply Distributors, Home & Durable (HME|DME) Medical Equipment Providers, and Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (SLP) Practices. Computers Unlimited is headquartered in downtown Billings, MT. Candidates may work remotely or work from our main offices on Montana Avenue.
So, why would you join the team responsible for supporting the users of TIMS Software?
You want to grow your skills and also thrive. When you are thriving, we know that will resonate through the support you provide to our customers. They in turn will provide excellent service to their customers.
You want to be supported in a family-oriented atmosphere. In the company's 40 years, we've learned a thing or two about how to treat people. And that's really step #1: treat people like people. We want to help you align your personal goals with the company's goals, so we all win in the end.
You have a passion for the future. Just look at what technology has accomplished in the past few years. What will this company achieve with you on board reaching goals, thriving and sharing your passion? We don't know for sure, but we're excited to find out.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience.is required.
- Experience in technical or business programming.
- Ability to analyze, understand and approach projects in a logical and systematic manner.
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to organize and prioritize projects.
- Be decisive and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Maintain existing programs and work on special customer request work orders.
- Work with QA and Documentation employees in new software development, maintenance, and initial documentation ensuring that all modifications are: consistent with system standards, easy to use and understand for customers, and well-integrated into the entire system.
- Write clean, well-engineered code.
- Perform testing and maintain clear and concise documentation.
- Assist in resolving escalated customer issues when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you have a passion for software development and a combination of the skills we are seeking, please submit your resumé, and cover letter to Jobs@CU.net. Your submission will be shared with the applicable hiring manager.
Last updated: April 13, 2023