Computers Unlimited creates innovative software for 3 distinct markets: Industrial Gas & Welding Supply, Home Medical Equipment (HME) Providers, and Audiology & Speech Language Pathologists (SLP).
The person who fills this job role will focus primarily on providing support to our Industrial and Home Medical Equipment customers who utilize the TIMS Credit Card module as part of their operations. Additionally, this role will participate in customer training and product installs. The successful candidate will also interface with credit card 3rd parties including gateway processors and merchant service providers.
This person will join a team of Application Support Representatives also responsible for assisting our users with other TIMS Software modules and reporting. This team is adept at troubleshooting a variety of customer questions and, when necessary, interfacing with our development teams to relay information that can enhance future software development.
As our first-line of customer service, we rely on this team to represent the entire company with their outstanding service and timely follow-ups. And they do not disappoint; we are very proud to have an active help desk right here in Montana.
So why should you join the team responsible for supporting the users of TIMS Software?
You want to grow your skills and also thrive. When you are thriving, we know that will resonate through the support you provide to our customers. They in turn will provide excellent service to their customers.
You want to be supported in a family-oriented atmosphere. In the company's 40 years, we've learned a thing or two about how to treat people. And that's really step #1: treat people like people. We want to help you align your personal goals with the company's goals so we all win in the end.
You want to be heard. You are a unique individual with ideas, vision and enthusiasm. We will consider ourselves honored to hear what you have to say from Day 1 to Day 12,775 and beyond. (Did you do the math? That's 35 years and, yes, that's how long a few of our employees have worked here.)
You have a passion for the future. Just look at what technology has accomplished in the past few years. What will this company achieve with you on board reaching your goals, thriving, and sharing your passion? We don't know for sure, but we're excited to find out.
What will we expect of the person who will fill this position?
We are looking for career-minded individuals with exceptional critical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills who enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Application Support team members should have a strong tenacity to solve problems, and a desire to be a part of a results driven team.
Due to the sensitive nature of our customer's payment processing needs, the person who fills this role must also demonstrate professionalism and the ability to function productively in stressful, unfamiliar, and changing situations. This person must be a high performer who exhibits commitment and loyalty to our company and customers. A high ethical standard that reflects honesty, integrity and reliability is a must.
- Respond to customer inquiries related to credit card transactions by troubleshooting TIMS Software and Credit Card Readers to provide suitable solutions on a timely basis.
- Log customer interactions for call tracking and reporting.
- Collaborate and work within cross-functional teams to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Manage customer relationships and complaints emphasizing a philosophy of service, quality, and professionalism.
- Track and update frequent communications, and issue tracking with 3rd party credit card providers.
- Effectively write, execute and maintain project plans for credit card installs and other credit card related projects.
- Provide reports, documentation, result tracking, and succinct presentations of material as requested.
- Create and maintain other credit card materials including documentation and process info.
- Provide customers with detailed overview of credit card process, timeline and resource commitments.
- Participate in meetings and conference calls to present project progress, roadblocks and solutions.
- Proactively search for ways to streamline processes and implementation practices to best serve our company and our customers.
- Assist in our annual Users Group Conference.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems or a related field, or the equivalent in business or software related work experience.
- Expert organizational, problem solving, multi-tasking and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience in customer relations, telephone support, software testing, documenting, or credit card processing.
- Experience/understanding of credit card processing as it relates to retail environments, payment history and 3rd party credit card providers preferred.
- Problem solving, logical and intuitive thinking.
- Organization, attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Self-motivated and possess a high level of personal accountability.
- Planning, organizing and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple project/issues simultaneously.
- Willingness to own issues and see them through to completion.
- Committed to producing quality work.
- Adaptable with high stress tolerance.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Interested? Email your résumé, cover letter and reference documents to email@example.com. A complete job description will be provided.
- Date Posted: May 27th, 2021, in Billings, MT