The person that fills this job role will focus on our medical equipment software line of business. You will lead on-site/remote implementation of our product as well as providing on-going support to customers. You should have exceptional customer service skills, be resourceful and have a strong tenacity to solve problems. This is an exempt position and travel is required.
Members of this team, headquartered in Billings MT, aid in on-going customer training by documenting changes in the software, and providing video or webinar tutorials, on-site training or written documentation to customers. They have excellent troubleshooting skills and also maintain strong working relationships with our customers.
So why should you join the team responsible for supporting the users of TIMS Software?
You want to grow your skills and thrive. When you are thriving, we know that will resonate through the support you provide to our customers. They in turn will provide excellent service to their customers.
You want to be supported in a family-oriented atmosphere. In the company's near 40 years, we've learned a thing or two about how to treat people. And that's really step #1: treat people like people. You are not a commodity. We want to help you align your personal goals with the company's goals so we all win in the end.
You want to be heard. You are a unique individual with ideas, vision and enthusiasm. We will consider ourselves honored to hear what you have to say from Day 1 to Day 12,775 and beyond. (Did you do the math? That's 35 years and, yes, that's how long a few of our employees have worked here.)
You have a passion for the future. Just look at what technology has accomplished in the past few years. What will this company achieve with you on board reaching goals, thriving and sharing your passion? We don't know for sure, but we're excited to find out.
- Provide on-site and remote customer implementation as a trainer, consultant, and advisor to managers and key personnel.
- Provide pre-implementation and follow-up support to customers throughout the implementation phase.
- Assist in the development of training methods and materials for in-house and customer use.
- Conduct advanced and optional training, audit services, workshops, seminars and webinars.
- Maintain administrative records required for new account management.
- Assist the support teams by answering help desk tickets and taking phone calls as time allows.
- Assist in the organization and execution of the annual Users Group Conference as well as other duties as assigned.
- Strong accounting background and project management skills preferred. Teaching or training experience, preferably in the use of applications software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization, attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Problem analysis skills and ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Self starter with the ability to work with people from different professional levels.
- Professionalism and ability to function appropriately and thrive in stressful situations.
- Willingness to accept additional responsibility and challenges, and take each task seriously and as far as is necessary.
- Creativity in resolving problems and finding new and better ways to teach and train.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in using computers in a business environment.
Interested? Email your résumé, cover letter and reference documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. A full job description will be provided as part of the interview process.
- Date Posted: June 13, 2022