With competitive bidding taking another large bite out of HME businesses' profits, companies are looking for ways to offset the foreseeable losses. As a result, many providers are exploring new ways to increase retail sales and a powerful inventory management system is essential to this shift to retail.
TIMS Inventory Management easily fills this need and helps make the most of this transition with a simple way to manage new product lines. Quickly realize benefits such as:
- increased productivity with wireless handhelds
- superior asset management tools
- greater opportunities to expand your business with multi-branch features
- improved business insight with better supply management
- easily monitor and manage inventory turns and cycle counts to keep
inventory investments low
- distinguish between retail stores and stocking points
As your business expands, you can easily add new locations or branches to accommodate growth, allowing you to minimize your investment and keep a close eye on inventory levels at supply closets and retail stores. Just one more way that TIMS Software can help you alleviate the bite of competitive bidding.