This year's Live Users Group was overdue − the networking, the recent
advancements to TIMS, and the shared celebration of new
technologies designed to help your business work smarter.
Here are some interesting statistics along with some great
Users Group event photos...
In the 2 Years Since the Last Live UG Conference...
- Delivery drivers are doing their jobs faster and with more accuracy. TIMS Delivery users have nearly quadrupled, adding more daily stops instead of additional routes.
- Implementation of TIMS Scheduler or Roadnet by Omnitracs® has more than doubled; keeping delivery drivers and patients connected throughout the delivery process and curbing unnecessary delivery costs by using pre-planned routes.
In the 1 Year Since the 2020 All Virtual UG Conference...
- The number of TIMS Software customers working in the cloud has increased by 25% running their entire TIMS system on the Microsoft® Azure powerful and secure cloud platform.
- TIMS A/R Worklist, has seen an increased customer adoption rate of 45%; speeding up collection processes while reducing time spent collecting, and eliminating the need for generation and distribution of A/R aging reports. Users access pre-made Dunning letters, auto-fill the amount due, then attach past-due invoices and email − getting paid faster.
Looking Forward to Next Year...
- Attendees expressed interest in implementing Azure Cloud Services, Revenue Cycle Management,
TIMS Document Management, Delivery and Scheduler.
- Topics of interest included TIMS Patient Subscriptions to automate and streamline the entire resupply process, Power BI, in conjunction with CU's development of pre-built analytics models offering robust reporting and analytics capabilities, and TIMS Documentation Management, providing future opportunities as automation and interoperability between healthcare provider systems becomes mainstream.
Utilizing technology produces better business outcomes: increased employee retention and productivity, streamlined processes, ease of use, and real-time measuring and monitoring for both customer satisfaction and increased ROI.
Users able to attend this year's live conference commented on the value of the sessions, the networking opportunities, and the individual attention given to their business concerns and ideas. For a small conference, it was a big hit!