Build Better Users
In 2019, the theme for Users Group was "Build Better Users," and we focused on providing opportunities for both new and seasoned TIMS Software users to learn, network, and gain insight into getting the most benefit possible out of their TIMS Software system.
- Insights about TIMS Document Management and how companies using this application are reducing costs and protecting their claims from insurance rejections and denials
- TIMS Medical Collections Worklists and the ways TIMS users are able to better manage those denials and track workload
- Best practices for implementing TIMS Advanced Workflow, with tips based on feedback from TIMS users who have already mastered this tool
- How HME/DME providers can enhance their delivery services with route optimization tools and TIMS Delivery, a mobile application that give drivers additional tools and flexibility
- Best practices to ensure better collection rates (with Bruce Gehring from Allegiance Group)
This article was originally written by Patty Harrison of Computers Unlimited. Published 2019-09-23. Modified 2019-09-23.