Time for Users Group 2019. We are so excited to share what's new with all of you. Once you get settled, if there is any way we can help, please let us know. Here are a few reminders of what's happening.
- We are expecting mild temperatures in Billings for your Sunday arrival and for the next three days expect 73 to 77 degrees. Check out the forecast here.
- Don't forget Sunday night's Welcome Reception. We'll gather on the 3rd floor foyer of the DoubleTree by Hilton at 6:00 pm for appetizers and beverages.
- Is this your first Users Group? If so, please introduce yourself and feel free to ask any Computers Unlimited staff member or fellow attendee for assistance. We strive to make Users Group a great experience for everyone and give you actionable items that you can implement immediately.
- If you signed up for a One-On-One meeting with any of our staff and have additional questions, please let us know when you check in at the registration table on the 3rd floor foyer.
- If you are attending Wednesday's post-conference class on TIMS Business Intelligence, this will also take place at the DoubleTree and includes both a continental breakfast and lunch.
- Beginning with Monday's Opening Welcome, all classes, continental breakfasts, and lunches will take place at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel.
- The Computers Unlimited reception on Monday night will once again be held at the Computers Unlimited offices and Tuesday night's dinner/reception takes place at the Northern Hotel, located one block west of the DoubleTree (maps are included in your registration packet).
- If you'd like to download available handouts for Users Group Sessions, here is a direct link to the portal.
- Billings has something for everyone. Shopping, sight-seeing, and plenty of award-winning craft beer pubs are located right downtown. Please let us know if you need a recommendation.
See you next week!