During the Routing, Delivery & Logistics session at this year's Users Group, you'll find a delivery solution that works best for your company. You'll learn about electronic delivery, on-site payments, and different routing methods to choose from to meet your particular needs.
You'll also hear how to:
- Increase the amount of deliveries made per day.
- Reduce fuel costs and overtime.
- Eliminate back office invoicing and collection labor costs.
- Make changes to individual truck schedules at any time.
- Maintain truck inventory of cylinders and/or hardgoods to capitalize on additional deliveries or pickups.
- Change existing orders, receive additional dispatched orders, or create new orders on the fly.
- Automatically calculate customer pricing, taxes, fees, and payment options for each order at the point of delivery.
- Monitor and update GPS truck locations and order statuses in real-time to keep your staff connected with drivers and customer inquiries.
- Learn the differences between TIMS Scheduler and Omnitracs One® (Roadnet) to discover which routing tool is right for your operations.
Route it, deliver it, collect payments on-site, plus all transactions are automatically uploaded to your TIMS core system.
Want more details? Click below to get registered. You'll have access to the full agenda, along with the registration form and hotel information. You'll also have the opportunity to sign up for a special all-day, in-depth business intelligence (BI) class on Wednesday, September 11th, and register for a specialized training session in the hands-on room.