The 2021 Live Users Group was overdue — the networking, the recent
advancements to TIMS Software, and the shared celebration of new
technologies designed to help your business work smarter.
Here are some interesting statistics along with some
great event photos.
In the 2 Years Since the Last Live UG Conference...
- The number of salespeople who are now finding fast answers on their phones or tablets; checking prices, inventory availability, cylinder balances, and placing customer orders using TIMS Assistant, has tripled.
- Delivery drivers are doing their jobs faster and with more accuracy. TIMS Delivery users have nearly quadrupled, adding more daily stops instead of additional routes.
- Distributors using TIMS Scheduler or Roadnet by Omnitracs® have more than doubled; keeping their drivers and customers connected throughout the delivery process and curbing unnecessary delivery costs by using pre-planned routes.
- Managing fill plant operations with TIMS Plant, users have almost doubled. Plant workers are using smartphones or tablets to tag new cylinder assets, verify and update barcode cylinder information, and transfer cylinders between locations or vendors. With real-time reporting capabilities, they know exactly what should be filled, when, and why.
In the 1 Year Since the 2020 All Virtual UG Conference...
- The number of TIMS Software customers working in the cloud has increased by 25% running their entire TIMS system on the Microsoft® Azure powerful and secure cloud platform.
- TIMS A/R Worklist has seen an increased customer adoption rate of 45%; speeding up collection processes while reducing time spent collecting, and eliminating the need for generation and distribution of A/R aging reports. Users access pre-made Dunning letters, auto-fill the amount due, then attach past-due invoices and email − getting paid faster.
Looking Forward to Next Year...
- Many of you asked for additional information to implement Azure Cloud Services, Bulk Gas Manager, CiFR − to accurately forecast cylinder plant production, Sales Pipeline Manager, TIMS Version 8, Power BI, and Scheduler.
- Hot topics: New eCommerce possibilities, Bulk Gas Manager, and the merging of TIMS Assistant and TIMS Plant into an all-in-one application, TIMS Mobile.
Utilizing technology produces better business outcomes: increased employee retention and productivity, streamlined processes, ease of use, and real-time measuring and monitoring for both customer satisfaction and increased ROI.
If you need more information on a particular product or service, contact your
TIMS Software product consultants.
Our 2021 Event Sponsors