The person that fills this job role will lead on-site/remote implementation of our product as well as providing on-going support to customers. Applicants should have exceptional customer service skills, be resourceful and have a strong tenacity to solve problems. This is an exempt position and travel is required.
Computers Unlimited creates innovative software for 3 distinct markets: Industrial Gas & Welding Supply Distributors, Home Medical Equipment Providers, and Audiology & Speech/Language Practices. Our company is headquartered in Billings, Montana with a customer base across the US; we have employees in multiple states.
- Provide on-site and remote customer implementation as a trainer, consultant, and advisor to managers and key personnel.
- Review surveys and design implementation plans based on customer requirements.
- Provide pre-implementation and follow-up support to customers throughout the implementation phase.
- Assist in the development of training methods and materials for in-house and customer use.
- Conduct advanced and optional training, audit services, workshops, seminars and webinars.
- Maintain administrative records required for new account management.
- Assist the support teams by answering help desk tickets and taking phone calls as time allows.
- Assist in the organization and execution of the annual Users Group Conference and other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization, attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Problem analysis skills and ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Ability to handle unfamiliar and changing situations. Able to perform and thrive in stressful situations will maintaining positive relationships.
- Willingness to accept additional responsibility and challenges, and take each task seriously and as far as is necessary.
- Creativity in resolving problems and finding new and better ways to teach and train.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business or related field strongly preferred. Minimum 2-years experience in using computers in a business environment.
Experience: Work experience using computers, strong accounting background, previous experience in a business environment, and project management preferred. Teaching or training experience, preferably in the use of applications software.
Interested? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A full job description will be provided as part of the interview process.
- Date Posted: January 11, 2024