Interested? Email your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support Specialists provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. You must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
Computers Unlimited creates innovative software for 3 distinct markets: Industrial Gas & Welding Supply Distributors, Home & Durable (HME|DME) Medical Equipment Providers, and Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (SLP) Practices.
So why should you join the team responsible for supporting the users of TIMS Software?
You want to grow your skills and also thrive. When you are thriving, we know that will resonate through the support you provide to our customers. They in turn will provide excellent service to their customers.
You want to be supported in a family-oriented atmosphere. In the company's 40 years, we've learned a thing or two about how to treat people. And that's really step #1: treat people like people. We want to help you align your personal goals with the company's goals so we all win in the end.
You want to be heard. You are a unique individual with ideas, vision and enthusiasm. We will consider ourselves honored to hear what you have to say from Day 1 to Day 12,775 and beyond. (Did you do the math? That's 35 years and, yes, that's how long a few of our employees have worked here.)
You have a passion for the future. Just look at what technology has accomplished in the past few years. What will this company achieve with you on board reaching goals, thriving and sharing your passion? We don't know for sure, but we're excited to find out.
The person that fills this role will provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. You must have excellent customer service and communication skills. This is an exempt position reporting to our Technical Services Manager and will be based in office in Billings, MT.
- Answer customer calls, technical in nature (hardware, operating, systems, communications, hardware, etc)
- Troubleshoot issues and provide suitable solutions. Test and research as needed.
- Accurately and completely document resolutions for audiences of different technical level.
- Participate in 24-hour support program.
- Assist in annual User's Group
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or in a related field required. Related experience can substitute.
- Two years experience in customer relations or phone support preferred.
- Experience in Windows Server environments, (Active Directory, Current SQL versions, and Remote Desktop Hosting), IP Networking, Android and IOS devices preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to problem solve by effectively listening.
- Must have the ability to successfully prioritize and handle multiple, competing priorities.
- Must have outstanding communication skills including speaking and writing.
- Must present willingness to continually improve knowledge of systems including Windows Networking, Windows Remote Desktop Hosting Environment, Windows Active Directory, Microsoft SQL, IP Networking Equipment, TIMS Software, and Mobile computing platforms.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com or candidates can apply online at www.indeed.com
Posted on April 25, 2023.