What will we expect of the person who will fill this position?
The person that fills this role will work directly with existing customers to understand their needs and what TIMS products can help meet their goals. Each member of the sales team focuses on one of our product lines.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients. Communicate with customers to identify and understand their needs; identify and suggest products and services to meet those needs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management. Coordinate with Support Services and other internal groups to ensure commitments are being met. Identify additional opportunities for assistance, training and/or other products.
- Continue to grow your knowledge of TIMS and be able to demonstrate the features and benefits.
- Prepare and present quotes. Negotiate prices, terms of sales, hardware, software and or service agreements.
- Work with the marking team to offer insight, guidance, and feedback. Maintain CRM database activity.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business or related area is preferred. Experience may substitute.
- At least two years Customer service experience required with an understanding of the complex selling process is desired.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills required. Attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills required.
- Willingness to develop a thorough understanding of TIMS software required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment that is client focused.
- Successfully manage multiple ever-changing priorities with a positive attitude.
- Proven ability to maintain relationships both within the Company and with Customers.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools including Excel, Word and PowerPoint; other products as required including, but not limited to HubSpot
Travel to trade shows, customer and prospect sites will be periodically required. The amount of travel is typically around 25% and will be determined by trade show dates (hard dates) and Sale’s requests for participating with on-site demonstrations (soft dates). This position is eligible for commissions.
Sound interesting? Ready to apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume. We look forward to learning more about you!
Posted: July 21, 2023