Are you caught in a dilemma of choosing between the cloud or an on-premise installation? Look no further, because TIMS® has got you covered with both options available.
Are you looking for an audiology software solution that can meet all your practice's needs? With TIMS, you get a comprehensive suite of features designed to streamline workflow and improve patient care. In this blog post, we'll discuss some of the key benefits of using TIMS in either its cloud or on-premise version. Read on to learn more about how we can help your practice!
Essentially, the fundamental difference between cloud vs on-premise software is where it resides. On-premise software is installed locally, on your business' computers and servers, whereas cloud software is hosted on our Microsoft Azure® server.
First and foremost, our software is designed to be flexible. Whether you opt for the cloud or on-premise version, TIMS will adjust seamlessly to fit your practice's needs. You get an intuitive user interface as well as powerful reporting tools that can help you keep track of patient progress quickly and easily. Additionally, TIMS offers customizable preferences and settings so you can tailor the experience to fit your specific requirements. Whether you opt to run TIMS on-premises or in the cloud, your data is backed up, encrypted, and secure on Azure.
- Experts at Azure keep the hardware consistently up-to-date and monitor and optimize performance so you always have the best.
- Patient and practice information is consistently and securely backed up for you across multiple data centers
- Minimal system requirements include a dedicated internet connection and a VPN router, but our excellent network of technicians will help you determine exactly what’s needed for your unique business and circumstances.
So what are the different options available with each version??
- On-Premise - TIMS stores your database locally. It also allows access to your patient information when outside the office, or potentially without internet access, by using the Mobile Laptop Sync. Multi-site offices use this database replication solution to allow each office to function independently, as data seamlessly synchronizes throughout the day, maintaining the integrity of your information.
- Cloud - Microsoft Azure and our technical specialists take care of your server maintenance reducing your out-of-pocket expense for hardware and the need for a dedicated IT person. Cloud also allows for access to your TIMS account anywhere your laptop has internet connectivity.
At Computers Unlimited, Our Success Begins With Yours! That’s why we chose to partner with Microsoft
Azure for our TIMS Cloud service, because we know it is the best for your business. When you move your
TIMS Software Suite to the cloud, you’ll have a host of experience and expertise behind you. We’re proud
to be an Azure CSP (Cloud Solution Provider) and continue to offer the best in customer service. With our excellent support team in your corner, your business will always be in trusted hands.
No matter what type of audiology software you're looking for, TIMS Audiology Software can provide the perfect solution. With its flexible design, powerful reporting tools, integration capabilities, and robust security measures, TIMS is an excellent choice for AuD-SLP practices that need a comprehensive and reliable audiology software solution. So, if you're looking for a way to improve patient care while streamlining administrative tasks, TIMS is a perfect choice!
Updated on 10.23.23