If paperwork is overwhelming your day-to-day processes, we can help. Electronic medical records are far more safe and secure then paper charts. By implementing data entry, scanning documents, and using a signature pad, you can store and quickly access patient information as needed for both billing and marketing purposes. Save your staff hours of needless labor, (and paper) so they can spend more time on important things, like your patients.
How TIMS Will Help You Go Paperless!
1. Scan It - Existing and new documents can be easily scanned into TIMS. Scanned documents appear as "Patient Documents" in the "Patient Activity Panel" and can then be retrieved in moments.
2. Sign It - Import provider signatures into TIMS and update electronic documents such as reports that need to be sent to the primary doctor. Apply electronic patient signatures to patient forms, including assignment of benefits, privacy agreements, loaner agreements, bill of sale and purchase agreements.
3. Track It - With our audit function you have the ability to view the timestamp of who created, viewed, or modified a patient record.
4. Secure It - All electronic documents are securely stored and can only be accessed and printed via TIMS Software and an authorized user login. Set up user logins and assign access permissions for specific tabs and reports within the program. You have complete control over who has access to patient records.
5. Own It - You own all the data and can retain control of your TIMS Software data locally and securely 24/7. Our company has established reasonable and appropriate safeguards to prevent unauthorized use or disclosure of protected health information.
Go paperless using TIMS Software for hearing practice management. Eliminate storage space costs, increase customer service response and conveniently access forms securely and on demand from any workstation.
Last updated February 1, 2022.