1. Scheduling Appointments - Keep it streamlined and organized.
- Creating an appointment is simple, just drag and drop. Preset color coding values allows for quick distinction of appointment types.
- When scheduling an appointment, quickly set up and record patient demographic information.
- Record marketing source when an appointment is made to use for future marketing opportunities.
- Confirm appointments with message notifications to keep your calendar filled with revenue opportunities.
- Simply log-in and schedule audiology or SLP focused appointments.
Click here for even more features in TIMS Appointment Scheduling and TIMS Appointment Notifications.
2. Case History Questionnaires - Data you can use.
- During a patient appointment, capture patient case history with customized, detailed surveys.
- You can create and include standardized or custom questions within any questionnaire.
- The information is automatically stored in the patient's history file in TIMS.
- An unlimited number of questions and sub-questions can be included such as a drop-down list, multiple selections, yes or no questions, and more.
3. A/R Capabilities - Manage your patient Accounts Receivable directly within TIMS.
The TIMS Accounts Receivable module enables you to create clear, concise, and accurate patient statements. You can run your month-end statements in one quick batch or on-the-fly. Your statements are personalized, easy to read, and self-explanatory. The statement shows name, address, date of service, invoice numbers, charges, insurance payments, and patient payments made to date, as well as adjustments, pending insurance, and the current amount owed.
- In addition, you can view patient aging reports, easily keeping track of your receivables.
- Filter patient aging groups to prevent those patients from moving to collection status.
- Watch your Open Invoice Report to see aging days to quickly identify invoices or claims that need prompt attention.
Want to learn more? Check out our features page & contact Donna to get started.