TIMS Software, developed by Computers Unlimited, provides comprehensive and integrated business management software for multiple vertical markets. TIMS also provides the strategic partnership that delivers the right mix of software, service and support to help independent distributors succeed and thrive in today’s highly competitive and thoroughly regulated business climate. TIMS Software accomplishes this feat with a state-of-the-art desktop application and native, mobile, smart device applications.
So why should you join the team responsible for engaging prospects and educating them on the benefits of TIMS Software?
You want to grow your skills and also thrive. When you are thriving, we know that will resonate in the support you provide to our prospects and sales staff.
You want to be supported in a family-oriented atmosphere. In the company's 40 years, we've learned a thing or two about how to treat people. And that's really step #1: treat people like people. You are not a commodity. We want to help you align your personal goals with the company's goals so we all win in the end.
You want to be heard. You are a unique individual with ideas, vision and enthusiasm. We will consider ourselves honored to hear what you have to say from Day 1 to Day 12,775 and beyond. (Did you do the math? That's 35 years and, yes, that's how long a few of our employees have worked here.)
You have a passion for the future. Just look at what technology has accomplished in the past few years. What will this company achieve with you on board reaching goals, thriving and sharing your passion? We don't know for sure, but we're excited to find out. Our People Make It Happen.
What will we expect of the person who will fill this position?
This position is part time Conference Coordinator (approx. 20 hours) and part time Audiology Marketing Assistant (approx. 20 hours).
The objective of the Conference Coordinator position is two-fold: to proactively prepare for the physical and registration aspects of CU’s Conference participation; and, the timely management of Conference-related expenses for CU’s three Units: Audiology, Industrial, and Medical.
The objective of the Audiology Marketing Assistant position is also two-fold: to provide support for the Audiology Business Solutions Consultant; and, assist with miscellaneous Audiology-specific marketing activities.
- Education: Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience: Prior experience working with all aspects of conference, trade show and exhibition scheduling is preferred. Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required. Sales and Marketing Experience preferred.
A corporate goal is to proactively participate in multiple Conferences for Sales & Marketing purposes. The primary responsibility of this position is to oversee the on-site and physical elements of Conference participation. The term ‘Conference’ shall mean to include conferences, trade shows, and exhibitions, as well as any other event determined to fall within the general definition and intention of the same. These elements include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a summary list of all Conferences and obtain/organize/maintain contact information
- Share the gathered information so that unique participation opportunities may be considered well in advance
- Build a Conference Checklist
- Secure the Conference reservations including optimized placement of trade show floor-space
- Secure and communicate housing and conference registrations for multiple personnel
- The timely coordination with the booth vendor to assure all booth related physical materials are on site within the time frames specified
- Gather and ship all Conference related supporting materials in as few shipments as possible
- Coordinate with vendors and shipper/carriers for return of all booth and supporting materials
- Inventory Conference assets and material after they are returned
- Inspection of Conference assets for damage and wear, suggesting maintenance as necessary
- Track Conference related expenses; allocate and submit expenses for timely payment
- Summarize each tradeshow cost for cost-benefit and evaluation purposes
- Enter contact information from prospects into to Marketing and Sales databases: HubSpot and Microsoft CRM
- Research and Compile prospect information, and follow up on demo requests
- Coordinate and schedule demos for Sales, as well as set up Go to Meetings as needed
- Send out contract preparation emails and follow through as necessary
- Maintain project management software for Audiology marketing projects
- Assist in overall marketing efforts as requested
- Develop a functional knowledge of the Audiology product in order to assist with prospect qualifying
- Assist with Audiology Users Group
- Lobby receptionist duties for occasional walk-in traffic and guests
- Update front door marque as needed
- Assist with minor Sales, Marketing and Company tasks and projects as requested by management and co-workers, including contract editing (per sales’ instruction) and distribution
- Assist in the organization and execution of the annual Users Group Conference
- All other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Personal Attributes Desired: Possess a confident, professional, and approachable personality capable of dealing with the demands of the position. Maintain high ethical standards that positively reflect honesty, integrity, and reliability. Project enthusiasm for the company, the software products and services.
- Necessary Job Skills: Excellent speaking, writing, and listening skills. Detail oriented. Ability to perform assignments with a minimum of supervision. Possess the ability to responsibly account for Conference expenses and allocate them appropriately.
Still reading? Ready to apply?
Send an email to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume. If you have any references be sure to include those also. An official and complete job description will be made available during the interview process. Good luck!