Automated Appointment Notifications remind your patients of their upcoming visits. Enjoy the advantages of configuring customizable and editable schedules for voice, email, and texting options!!!
Say goodbye to no-shows! TIMS® Appointment Notifications provide an efficient way to communicate with patients, offering them an exceptional customer experience.
Customize your message templates and include important appointment details. Patients can easily respond (in the U.S. or Canada only) to confirm their appointment or request to reschedule. When they confirm, we can also send an electronic intake form, to save time during check-in.
Manage all patient notifications effortlessly, through our notification link. Keep track of notifications and patient responses all in one place.
Enjoy the benefits of our automated notifications:
- Choose to send out notifications for a single day or a date range as the dates approach.
- Filter notifications by site, provider, and appointment type. Send voice notifications in 26 different dialects.
- Set up notification preferences for each patient, whether voice, text, or email. All notifications are comprised of typed text and merge fields incorporating specific information relating to the patient such as appointment dates and times.
- The Practice phone number will be displayed on the Caller ID when a patient receives a Voice Notification phone call and must be in a 10-digit format to be recognized by the Notification system.
- Voice Notifications are sent to the home phone number in the patient file. If the home phone number is blank, the notification is sent to the patient's mobile number.
- Voice Notification Confirmations will ask the patient to respond with 1 to confirm the appointment; 2 to reschedule; and 3 to cancel the appointment.
- The origination email address can be specified when Appointment Notifications are turned on and sent to the E-mail address in the patient file.
- Email Confirmations will ask the patient the option to respond by clicking buttons to confirm an appointment, reschedule, or cancel the appointment.
- The Practice phone number will be displayed on the Caller ID when a patient receives a Text Confirmation or Verification.
- An Automated Appointment Notification Text is sent to the mobile phone number in the patient file and must be in a 10-digit format to be recognized by the Notification system.
- Text Confirmations will ask the patient to respond with 1 to confirm the appointment; 2 to reschedule; and 3 to cancel the appointment.
- Any combination of the three types of Automated Appointment Notifications can be sent to the same patient.
- See updates of patient responses regarding appointment confirmations, rescheduling requests, or cancelations on your TIMS calendar.
- Upon confirmation that your patient is attending an appointment, a customizable electronic intake form can be sent by email or text.
But what exactly do Confirmations and Verifications do?
- Verifications are sent to confirm that an appointment has been scheduled.
- Confirmations are sent to remind a patient of an upcoming appointment and will request a response.
So what does this mean for you?
You get an efficient way to stay connected with your patients and provide them with a trackable way to stay updated about their appointments. They, in turn, receive gentle reminders when they need it most. It's a thoughtful and easy solution. Most importantly, your busy patients will appreciate these little reminders amidst their hectic schedules.