In Case You Haven't Heard, We're Talking Multi-Year Contract Pricing
If you've been considering the idea of using Multi-Year Contract Pricing* here are a few things you should know:
- Calculate and schedule several years of contract prices in advance.
- Eliminate the need to track scheduled contract changes outside of TIMS.
- Ease of use with the Multi-Year Contract Pricing application.
- Improve the quality of your contracts while reducing the time-consuming expense of manually reworking and filing each customers' contract.
- Set expiration dates, fixed pricing, overwriting contracts, future contract rollovers and images.
- Service Agreements: storing contract/service agreement details in the Contracts application, scanning contract images into TIMS, accessing them in CCI, and managing them back in TIMS.
*Add-on programming for managing Multi-Year Pricing Contracts and Service Agreements.