The World is Connected, and So is TIMS
Our goal is to keep your business running at optimal levels and to do that, you need to be mobile with real-time, quick as a 'click' delivery. TIMS Delivery lets you route it, load it, deliver it, and get paid for it using Android and iOS smartphones.
See it in action at this year's Users Group.
Here's a look at what TIMS Delivery can do for your business:
- Truck Inventory – Truck Load/Unload/Reconcile
- Activity-based time tracking (drive time vs. service time)
- Dynamic delivery routing via TIMS Scheduler or Omnitracs Roadnet®
- Order integration modes (Direct, Scheduler, Walk-in, 3rd party routing)
- Process existing orders or create new orders
- Process warehouse transfers
- Deliver multiple item types (gases, bulk, hardgoods, rentals)
- Record Asset ID SKU/Lot#/Serial number using a bar code scanner or SIP key
- Record cylinder ship and returns for both bar coded and balance-forward cylinders
- Take pictures of damaged cylinders and collect additional information with Electronic Forms
- Record order Notes and Comments
- Calculate complete item pricing, taxes, delivery/hazmat fees, order totals
- Auto-select orders for automatic invoicing, credit card processing and payment
- Accept payments by credit card on file or mobile payment at the point of delivery
- Capture electronic proof of delivery
- Print/email order receipt
- Automatic real-time integration with: TIMS Order Entry, TIMS A/R, TIMS CCI, TIMS ACM, TIMS Cylinder Exception Handler, TIMS Imaging, and TIMS Ecommerce
As a reminder, we've created two separate learning tracks this year so you can get the most out of your Users Group experience.
Whether you’ve been using TIMS for years, are training in new areas of your business, or are a novice, this year’s new Users Group agenda includes something for everyone at any knowledge level within your business. It includes two full days of learning, designed with two separate learning tracks and a full-day Business Intelligence Pre-Conference session.
- The 1st learning track is for seasoned TIMS veterans and will focus on new mobile product capabilities like TIMS Delivery, TIMS Assistant, and TIMS Plant, along with new modules such as Contract Price Management, CIFR, and Bulk Gas Manager.
- The 2nd learning track is intended especially for TIMS beginners, those that need training in specialty areas, or those that might have a new job position and need further knowledge of TIMS capabilities. You'll see classes offered like Ecommerce Enhancements, Notes, Tasks & EIS+, Order Entry, and much more.
- Pre-Conference BI all-day session. This session will show you how to make the best use of business intelligence capabilities within TIMS with real-world examples. This is a deep dive into TIMS BI & Reporting presented by David Schaer and Adam G, BI Product Owner.