With competitive bidding taking another large bite out of HME businesses' profits, companies are looking for ways to offset the foreseeable losses. As a result, many providers are exploring new ways to increase retail sales and a powerful inventory management system is essential to this shift to retail.
TIMS Inventory Management easily fills this need and helps make the most of this transition with a simple way
to manage new product lines. Quickly realize benefits such as:
- increased productivity with wireless handhelds
- superior asset management tools
- greater opportunities to expand your business with multi-branch features
- improved business insight with better supply management
- easily monitor and manage inventory turns and cycle counts to keep
inventory investments low
- distinguish between retail stores and stocking points
As your business expands, you can easily add new locations or branches to accommodate growth, allowing you to minimize your investment and keep a close eye on inventory levels at supply closets and retail stores. Just one more way that TIMS Software can help you alleviate the bite of competitive bidding.
Last updated on January 25th, 2021.